Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Fall Soap Fragrances!!

The air is beginning to chill and the leaves are just starting to turn colors and drop to the ground. Here at K & A Soaps we are prepared with just the right soap for this time of year. Our new fall fragrance--Apples & Cinnamon--is now available!! I must say, I love the scent of this soap. It is full of delicious apple aroma and topped with a nice sprinkle of real cinnamon. Even though fall is not my favorite season, this lovely soap makes it better. :-)


We also have another new fragrance that we are introducing to our customers and we want to know their opinions on it. It is...



Cookies 'N Cream!!

This bar has a wonderful chocolate aroma, with some deeper undertones of vanilla and coffee! I love this one too. But what can I say? It smells delightful! :-)

No comments: