Thursday, September 1, 2011

Photo Shoot

Today I took a number of soap photos, of soaps that either needed a new picture or else were still waiting for one. Plus I took photos of a few other items. Here's a sampling of a few of today's shots....


One for fun....


Finally, Coconut Lime Verbena!


Lavender...a new look at an old favorite.


Soap on a String, that is soap in a luffa.


Sugar Scrubs are something Karen and I've had fun making over the past several months. And our customers at the farmers' market are enjoying them too.


4 comments:

Hannah said...

Beautiful new photos! They are so bright and colorful!

I planted some luffa gourd this season, with the hopes of using it with soap, but it hasn't fruited for some reason. Yours looks great, especially for fall!

K and A Soaps said...

Thanks, Hannah! It can be fun, but also challenging, to come up with ideas for product photos. I enjoy looking at yours and getting ideas. :-)

I'm sorry your luffas didn't produce. If you decide to try them again, I hope they yield some for you. I like the luffa in the soap--it's a fun idea that was given to us buy a lady at market.

Abigail

Carmen E. said...

I like the first photo especially.

Candace said...

...Love the creativity! And the Coconut Lime Verbena looks good enough to taste. ;)